<< View all Kibbutz Holidays
The Lavi hotel is located in the heart of Galilee, between Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee, less than 90 minutes from Ben Gurion airport
There are 180 rooms including deluxe suites and interconnecting rooms with Air-conditioning, telephone, radio, TV, private toilet, shower, bath and baby cribs.
Views: Superb Galileean hills and greenery, and the Sea of Galilee
- Dining: Several dining-rooms, cafeteria and bar. Glatt kosher lemehadrin; offering Israeli breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Leisure Activities: Outdoor swimming pool (heated and covered in the winter) and sauna, archaelogocal exhibitions, gardens, factory of Synagogue furniture, gift shop, bicycling, Hebrew & English libraries, very spacious grounds, synagogues, special Shabbat atmosphere.
- Sports and children's Facilities: Several children's playgrounds, indoor kids' playroom, tennis and basketball courts, gym.
Tailor-made educational programs available. Easy access to most major cities, sites and sights in Israel.
In-house tourist guide for information on regional trips and local attractions. Endless possible nearby outings - places of historical and "nature" interests, or just fun for vacationing.
Less than quarter of an hour from the town of Tiberias, and at the same time secluded and relaxingly quiet.
· Bar mitzvah, sheva-brachot and other family celebrations. Our functions are well-known for their attention to detail and our caring approach. Each event is characterised by the guests' specifications, interests and needs.
· Pastoral, with children's "animal corner", fields, orchards, cows and cattle. Historical ancient farming implements exhibition visitable.
· Halls for 30 to 350 pax. Conference equipment, & computers available, wireless internet accessibility
If you would like to find out more about this Kibbutz Holiday or would like to make a booking, please click here